After a loooong absence…
- Silence, esOterica
- Try to overlook the fact that the lead singer looks like Igor. (MORE BASS GIRL! LESS SHOUTY FREAK! UG!) This is a cover of a Delerium/Sarah McLachlan trance track which is much less interesting.
- Money, It’s Pure Evil, Bigelf
- Mascara and lots of hair? Yeah, that’s my new look! Can I grow this beard out while it’s still the fashion? (I like the way that they chose the most 70s proggy name they could think of: “Elf! No wait…BIGelf! Yeah? Yeah??!”)
- An oldie: Everything Good Is Bad, Westworld
- I am so fucking glad to have found this again after so long. Great song, great fuzz guitar - for 70p from Amazon!